Group Campus Visits
日本一本道a不卡免费The Boise State Admissions Office is excited to host future Broncos! In order to best serve the needs of your group, we are flexible with dates and times. We will do our best to accommodate any requests from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. We have scheduled specific dates for elementary and middle school groups.
HELP US BE GREAT HOSTS!
Please follow these tips to ensure that your visit is a pleasant experience for everyone:
- Plan ahead. We request three (3) week’s notice to process your request for a visit and send your confirmation. We will do our best to accommodate your date request but due to office hours and other campus events we may need to consider alternative dates. A confirmation email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org once your request is received and reviewed.
- Group size is not limited, but we ask that there be one (1) chaperone per ten (10) students.
- Group visits will not be scheduled weekends or major holidays.
- Schedule changes made within one (1) week of your visit date cannot be guaranteed, but we’ll do our best to accommodate any unforeseen circumstances that may affect your group visit (example: traffic).
- If conflicts arise and you are unable to attend your campus visit, please contact us as soon as possible.
YOUR GUEST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Please arrive on time. Allow yourself ample time to arrive on campus and locate the meeting point. If it looks like you will be late, please notify us immediately at (208) 426-1156. If your group is late, your itinerary may be modified or canceled.
- If your group size changes after confirming with us, please let us know as soon as possible since we staff volunteer tour guides for each visit and want to ensure we have the correct number staffed for your visit.
- Teachers/chaperones must stay with their assigned group throughout the campus visit. The chaperones are responsible for monitoring the group and ensuring that individuals behave.
- Please discuss with your students the importance of being quiet in the academic buildings to respect the learning environment of our current Boise State students.
- Encourage your students to come with questions for our presenters and student tour guides. We are excited to show you Boise State, but want to do our best to answer your questions and meet your needs throughout your visit.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED TO ALLOW FOR ARRIVAL AND PARKING ON CAMPUS?
日本一本道a不卡免费Please plan to arrive on campus at least 15 minutes before your scheduled visit start time. This will allow time for you to park and locate your starting point, as well as give your students time to visit the restrooms before beginning their visit.
WHAT IF I AM RUNNING LATE?
If you are running late, please call us at (208) 426-1156 to let us know. We will do our best to accommodate your late arrival, but please keep in mind that volunteer tour guides are scheduled for one hour blocks of time and their schedules are not always flexible due to their own need to attend class. Allowing yourself extra time for traffic, arrival, and parking will ensure that you and your students are able to enjoy everything that is planned.