- Set up your My.BoiseState and BroncoMail accounts. Once you set your password, you will be able to log into My.BoiseState and BroncoMail. Check these accounts often – they are your official link to Boise State news!
- Schedule a campus visit (if you haven’t already).
- October 1 – . Students who want to be considered for need based scholarships should complete the FAFSA by February 15.
- . Pay special attention to the , and Scholarship Application.
- November 1 –
- regularly for updates and opportunities
- . Students who meet all the criteria will automatically be considered.
- February 15 – for need-based scholarships and priority aid, including work-study and grants.
- February 15 –
- If you’ve committed to attending Boise State in Fall 2019, submit your Intent to Enroll and accompanying $100 enrollment confirmation. The deadline for the Intent to Enroll is May 1. Completing this will enable you to register for a summer orientation program.
- March 15 – Be sure to complete your FAFSA to maximize priority financial aid such as grants, work study and loans.
- Register for a summer orientation program. All new students are expected to attend an orientation.
- May 1 – Deadline for Intent to Enroll and accompanying $100 enrollment confirmation (if you are enrolling at Boise State in the fall). Completing this will enable you to register for a summer orientation program.
- .This should be done prior to your orientation date.
- If your admission status is conditional – Have final official transcripts sent to: Boise State Admissions, 1910 University Drive, Boise, ID 83725. Please be aware we will need final documents before you can register for your second semester at Boise State
- Attend your orientation program – Where you will meet faculty, staff, and other new students and get a head start on preparing for the Fall
- August 20 – . To view your billing details and due dates log on to My.BoiseState, Navigate to Student Center, Account Inquiry (located under the finance section), Charges Due.